You are cordially invited to the bilingual conference on innovation and sports, organized by the Hungarian National Trading House and the University of Physical Education of Budapest. Our aim is to foster dialogue on recent findings and innovative ideas, methods as well as to stimulate further processes of turning ideas to success.
The latter is of utmost relevance these days in the competitive international arena of sports, especially in the struggle for Olympic performance. Therefore, we wish to invite scholars and other experts in all walks of life and sport activities to share their expertise, good practices, and pursue knowledge transfer. The presenters will offer insight and exchange ideas in the form of presentations, workshops and roundtable discussions with trainers, educators, researchers, business partners and decision makers at all levels.
The fascinating venue of Groupama Arena offers multiple advantages and comfortable location for a successful event. Following the conference publication opportunity is offered for the presenters in English and Hungarian languages in “Physical Education, Sport, Science” (PSS).
Time: 18-19 May, 2017. Place: Groupama Arena, Budapest, Hungary
Patrons: Prof. Dr. h.c. Lajos Mocsai, Rector (University of Physical Education), Ms. Zsuzsanna Oláh, Chief Executive Officer, (Hungarian National Trading House).
Abstracts for 20 minute English or Hungarian language presentations should be submitted by 1 March, 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject reference: ”Sportinno reg” in your email. Please also indicate in your abstract with its number code, which of the above topics in particular meets the focus of your proposed presentation of 20
minutes. Early expressions of interest are appreciated. Proposals should include:
- the author’s full name, institutional affiliation and email address
- the title of the presentation
- which one of the below main topic areas are you to address in particular?
- an abstract of 300-500 words, summarizing the paper’s scope and conclusions
- a statement indicating whether power point or other digital media will be used and whether internet access is necessary for the presentation
- a brief bio of the author(s) of maximum 400 words
Main topic areas:
- A. the innovative social role of sports
- B. good practices in sport innovation in the Carpathian Basin
- C. innovative planning and practice in specific sports
- D. sports innovation in healthy lifestyle
- E. innovative, fair and health-conscious performance development
- F. informatics, statistics and analytics: sport science and performance development
- G. innovative use of decision making in sports
- H. training, competition and rehabilitation-specific sport technology
- I. innovative financing methods in sports
- J. knowledge-transfer and sports
- K. erecting and managing innovative sport facilities
- L. innovative postgraduate education for sport experts
- M. innovation in selecting sportsmen
- N. current trends in sport economics
We welcome submissions from doctoral students and emerging scholars, too.