Pre-conditions for application
- Minimum 5 years working experience as coach in Canoe-Kayak sport at national level.
- Recommendation from the National Sports Federation endorsed by the International Canoe
- Availability and prove of secondary school leaving certificate.
- Declared swimming ability for a minimum distance of 200m.
- Sufficient knowledge of English language.
- Access for internet system for the modules managed through the MOODLE system.
- Physical fitness and good health condition proven by an official medical certificate.
- Schengen visa with multiply entry (to be paid by the participant).
- Valid passport (to be paid by the participant).
- Valid return ticket (to be paid by the participant).
Participation fee is EURO 3,850. The fee includes the following elements and services:
- Registration to the Coaching Programme.
- Access to course material through MOODLE system.
- Examinations and Coaching programme records.
- Canoe-Kayak Sprint Coaching Diploma - Level 3 “Expert Coach”
- Full board and accommodation, local transportation for professional activities during the 3 weeks practical modules organised in Budapest, including the trips to national canoe-kayak competitions.
- Transportation to and from the airport in Budapest.
- Medical services in Hungary (emergency treatment only).
Note: personal sport equipment and Schengen visa are not included.
Application and deadline
Applicants must apply in writing, by submitting the completed Application Form to the address below.
Application and payment deadline: March 15, 2017
Payments have to be received only by bank transfer using the following references:
- Beneficiary / Payable to: Testnevelési Egyetem - University of Physical Education
- Name of the Bank: Magyar Államkincstár – Hungarian State Treasury
- Address of the bank: 1054 Budapest, Hold u. 4.
- Account No: 10032000-00334679-00000000
- SWIFT Code: HUSTHUHB
- IBAN: HU63-10032000-00334679-0000 0000
- Note: Canoe-Kayak Programme
- University of Physical Education (TF)
- International Relations Center
- Alkotás u. 44., Budapest, Hungary H-1123
Contact: Gergely Kiss (+36-1-487-9288 | firstname.lastname@example.org)