The European Athlete as Student Network (EAS) encourages all young researchers in the field of sport to enter its call for papers. The scholarship is named after the founder of EAS, Mr. Bengt Nybelius and it promotes researches in the field of dual career of athletes. Any researche under 35 years holding a degree in sport science can enter the call. Please find here the full text of the call.
Application deadline: June 25, 2013, midnight (GMT)
Please send the applications to Mr. Colin Allen to email@example.com. All applicants will be notified about the results until July 15, 2013.
- 1. december (saturday) – English guided tour at Ludwig Museum in MÜPA (IX. Komor Marcell u. 1.). Meeting: 2 PM at Boráros Square HÉV station. Fee: 1200 HUF for student, 1800 HUF for adults. This program is held primarily for english speaking students, but others are also welcome. Maximum number of participants: 30 preson.
- 13. december (thursday) – Medical Musicians (Tamás Szőnyi and friends) concert at Club Rátkai (VI., Városligeti fasor 38.). Concert starts at 6 PM, entry fee is 500 HUF.
Everyone is welcome!
- 17 November (saturday) – Semmelweis alumni Meeting. Primarily for Hungarian alumni at the Basic Medical Science Centre.
- 17 November (saturday) – Pálvölgyi and Szemlőhegyi stalactite cave. Guided tour in English. Meeting: 9.50 am at Margit bridge Buda side, 17 tram station. Participation fee: 1000 HUF. Maximum number of participants: 30 people.
- 24 November (saturday) – Easy hiking tour organized to Börzsöny (Zebegény). During the trip you can learn about how to find you bearings. Distance: approx. 7 km. Meeting: 8.45-9.00 at Western Railway Station at the cashier. Fee: travel cost is covered individually (full prive ticket: 2300 HUF). Bring a compass if you have!
Everyone is welcome to our programs!
- 18 october (thursday) – Semmelweis Medical History Library (1023 Bp. II., Török utca 12.). Recommended for Hungarian-speaking students, alumni and university staff! Meeting: 15:45 hours at the entrance. Admission is free.
- 27 october (saturday) – The Hospital In The Rock Museum (1024 Budapest, Lovas u. 4/c.). English tour starting at 17 hours. Recommended for English-speaking studonts, alumni and university staff. Meeting place: 16:30 – 16:45 hours at the Holy Trinity Square Memorial at Matthias Church. Participation fee: 500 HUF
- 20 october (saturday) – We invite you to visit Vadálló-kövek (in the Pilis mountain), a hike with medium diffuculty, distance approx. 15 km. Meeting: 8 – 8:15 am. at HEV (suburban train) stop Batthyany Square. Fee: travel cost to be covered individually. Evoryone is welcome!
Details and registration: http://alumni.semmelweis-egyetem.hu/eng/alumni-events.html
- 15 September (saturday) 16.00: Guided visit to the Hungarian Atomic Energy Authority (1036 Budapest, 4, Bright Adolf str.). Primarily for Hungarian-speaking students and university staff and lecturers recommend. Meeting: 15:30 hours at Tímár street, suburban train stop. Admission-free!
- 22 September (Saturday) 11.00: The Museum Of Fine Arts (Budapest, 41 Dózsa str.) permanent collection visiting; the Italian Renaissance with English-speaking guide. This program held for English-speaking students! Maximum number of 30 people. Meeting: 10:45 pm on the Museum Steps. Participation fee: 200 HUF, which is payable locally
- 29 September (Saturday). Short, guided excursions organized on the Buda Hills nature reserve, the Eagle Mountain (Sas-hegy). There are an interactive exhibition and a special documentary movie about the local flora and fauna. Meeting place: 9:20 to 9:30 at tho entrance of the Congress Centre (Budapest, 1-3, Jagelló str.). Participation fee: 400 HUF, which is payable locally.
If you would like to join our program, please reserve online!
For more information and for reservation pis. visit: http://alumni.semmelweis-egyetem.hu/rendezvenyek.html
Semmelweis Alumni Office
- Budapest, Rókk Szilárd str. 13.
- Phone: +36-1-266-7359
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- web: http://alumni.semmelweis-egyetem.hu/eng
We cordially invite all students, alumni and employees of the Semmelweis University to the alumni events organised during the first semester of the 2012-13 academic year.
- 15 Sept – Hungarian Atomic Energy Authority
- 22 Sept -Museum of Fine Arts
- 18 Oct – Semmelweis Library for History of Medicine
- 27 Oct – Hospital In the rock Museum
- 17 Nov – Semmelweis Alumni Meeting
- 1 Dec – Ludwig Museum
- 13 Dec – Concert of medical musicians
- 11 Jan – Hungarian Academy of Sciences
Excursions (to hills/mountains surrounding Budapest)
- 29 Sept – Sas-hegy Nature Park (in Budapest)
- 20 Oct – Vadálló-kövek (in Pilis mountain)
- 17 Nov – Pálvölgyi stalactite cave (in Budapest)
- 24 Nov – Zebegény (in Börzsöny mountain)
- 19 Jan – Nagy-Kevély (in Pilis mountain)
Semmelweis University Faculty of Physical Education and Sport Sciences (TF) call for application the University of Western Ontario, Canada tor the period to study from September 2012 and till January 2013.
Application deadline: 16th April 2012 (Please submit the application form directly to the Strategic and International Directorate)
- Students who have completed two semesters at TF can apply for the student exchange
- English language requirement: English language exam (not older than 2 years) minimum 90 points (of total 120 points)
- course descriptions available on the web
- Curriculum Vitae (English style), typed in English
- Transcript of Records of the last two completed semesters
- Application Form
- Official certificate of TOEFL exam results (Test of English as a Foreign Language), min. 90 points (from 120 points)
- 2 Letters of Recommendation from different Departments of TF addressed to the International Director
- Verification of finances for the following expenses (have to be covered by the student):
- Application fee: 25 $
- ID card: 25 $
- Health Insurance: 228 $/term
- Books/supplies: ~400$
- Personal expenses: ~850$
Papers have to be submitted to the Strategic and International Directorate.
Contact Person: Eszter Kercsmarics (email@example.com)
For more detailed information please check:
The Students’ Scientific Association of Semmelweis University invites papers for submission to the annual conference to be held in Semmelweis University, Budapest (Nagyvárad téri Elméleti Tömb, H-1089 Budapest, Nagyvárad tér 4.) at 15–17 February, 2012.
Deadline for submissions is December 15th, 2011.
See the details in the attached PDF document! >>>